What is NetPM?
NetPM is a Key Performance Indicator Monitoring product that allows you to monitor KPIs and Revenue Trends in a network. It is focussed at management and engineering and can provide a correlation between configuration changes and network performance.
NetPM offers different KPI views for
- Provides an overview of the network performance in dashboards and reports, delivering the key information in a quick and easy to view format
- KPI and counter drill-down functionality for engineers to perform root cause analysis on specific performance issues in the network
- Provides a low granularity, highly accurate view of performance data in order to correlate drops in performance with other issues in the network.
NetPM is built using the best available open source technologies with built-in use cases per vendor, technology and domain, enabling faster go to market at a lower cost.
It is vendor agnostic performance monitoring solution, supporting multiple vendors, technologies and domains on a single platform. NetPM can be quickly deployed in any environment (on site servers, virtual servers and cloud servers). It comes pre-configured with 3GPP KPIs and standardised reports or can be customised to suit operator specific requirements.
NetPM provides end-to-end Performance Monitoring within a mobile network operator.
Key Features of NetPM
- Quick snapshots of network performance through dashboards
- Drill-down capabilities to see more details about KPIs
- Analysis of KPIs and counters over a specified time-frame
- Notifications via email, SMS, whatsapp or in tool notifications
- Data can be enriched by integrating and correlating with other data sources
- Network Capacity/Utilization Forecasting
- Manage vendors SLA through policy/rules management
- Highlight equipment availability/utilization
- GIS visualisations of KPIs
The topology of the transmission network can be viewed, to identify if any hub sites with KPI issues may be impacting a larger portion of the network.